Having someone who “gets it” while eating can help to reduce the anxiety and stress associated with meal times. It can also help to prevent feelings of isolation and loneliness. We Are Diabetes Meal Support allows you to focus on receiving the vital nutrition needed to make a full recovery and provides you with the emotional support needed or order to keep moving forward!
With meal support sessions you can:
- Decrease anxiety around eating and mealtimes.
- Stay accountable to your agreed meal plan.
- Stay accountable with your insulin dosing.
- Work through food rules.
- Challenge food fears.
- Stay on track with your recovery goals.
- Make eating enjoyable in the company of someone, rather than doing it alone.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on program cost and payment options.
* Alumni participants who have completed the Recovery Coaching Intensive Program are eligible for discounted rates on the services listed above.
The material on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute or be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified medical or mental health professional. The individuals associated with We Are Diabetes are not medical or mental health professionals. We Are Diabetes does not endorse any specific treatment centers, physicians, healthcare providers, mental health professionals, tests, products, services, procedures, opinions, or other information that are mentioned on the web site.
Always consult your physician or other qualified healthcare or mental health provider for advice, diagnosis and treatment of any health-related matter, including relating to diabetes and/or eating disorders. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.