Recovery Coaching Intensive Program
We Are Diabetes offers their Intensive Recovery Coaching as a package only. Why? Because lasting change takes time. By committing to multiple sessions and paying up front you are acknowledging your commitment to sustaining a healthy relationship with food and body.
- Eight weeks of commitment, support and inspiration.
- Three hours of live communication per week (phone or video chat).
- Daily check-ins via text or email.
- Weekly goals to redirect the energy you previously put into your eating disorder into your recovery.
- Personal Intention setting with your coach to build a life for yourself beyond your eating disorder.
This program is for you if:
- You are actively working on recovering from ED-DMT1.
- You need more accountability and support on a weekly basis to continue to strengthening your commitment to full recovery
- You don't have a person who "gets it" that you can communicate with on a regular basis about all the intricacies that are part of the recovery process
- You need support and encouragement to commit to better self-care
- You have an endocrinologist or primary care MD that is managing your diabetes care*
- You see or are making an appointment to regularly see a mental health provider (Psychologist and/or Psychiatrist)*
* If you need assistance locating an endocrinologist and/or mental health provider, We Are Diabetes can assist with this prior to program start.
The Recovery Coaching Intensive Program requires its participants to agree to open communication between their treatment team and WAD in order to best work together on treatment goals.
Are you ready to catapult your recovery to new levels? Get started today!
The cost for this 8-week program is $950 (USD). Sessions will not begin until the program fee is paid, and sessions will stop if remaining payment is not made in full prior to the first scheduled session of week 4. This program is not covered by health insurance.
Weekly phone calls and/or video chat sessions must be scheduled at least a week (5 business days) ahead of time. For example: If you wish to schedule a session that falls on a Monday, you need to schedule that by the end of the day on the Monday the week before. We encourage participants to try to schedule all their sessions for the eight-week program as far in advance as possible to ensure we can accommodate your desired dates and times. The more notice you give, the better chance we have at accommodating your requests.
Expectable Email Response Time:
Program participants have unlimited access to email and text between the hours of 9am and 5pm Central Time, with a guaranteed 24-hour response time. Any emails or texts sent after 5pm Central Time are considered "after-hours" and will be attended to the following day.
Missing a scheduled communication session is the decision of the participant. 24-hour notice is expected for canceling a planned session. There is no refund on the program cost if sessions are missed.
We Are Diabetes takes the privacy of our clients very seriously. Therefore, we will require all participants to use the VSee platform for all video chat sessions. This software offers encrypted communication and is much more secure than other video chat options available.
While we strive to go above and beyond in order to maintain strict confidentiality, we cannot guarantee full, 100% privacy during phone calls and/or video chat sessions.
We Are Diabetes uses HIPAA-compliant VSee video conferencing for video chat coaching sessions. The software is available for Windows, macOS and Linux. Mobile apps are also available for iOS and Android.