Recovery Coaching Intensive Program
We Are Diabetes offers their Intensive Recovery Coaching as a package only. Why? Because lasting change takes time. By committing to multiple sessions and paying up front you are acknowledging your commitment to sustaining a healthy relationship with food and body.
- Eight weeks of commitment, support and inspiration.
- Live communication every week (phone or video chat).
- Daily check-ins via text or email.
- Weekly goals to redirect the energy you previously put into your eating disorder into your recovery.
- Personal Intention setting with your coach to build a life for yourself beyond your eating disorder.
This program is for you if:
- You are actively working on recovering from ED-DMT1.
- You need more accountability and support on a weekly basis to continue to strengthening your commitment to full recovery
- You don't have a person who "gets it" that you can communicate with on a regular basis about all the intricacies that are part of the recovery process
- You need support and encouragement to commit to better self-care
- You have an endocrinologist or primary care MD that is managing your diabetes care*
- You see or are making an appointment to regularly see a mental health provider (Psychologist and/or Psychiatrist)*
Are you ready to catapult your recovery to new levels? Get started today!
We Are Diabetes takes the privacy of our clients very seriously. Therefore, we will require all participants to use the VSee platform for all video chat sessions. This software offers encrypted communication and is much more secure than other video chat options available. While we strive to go above and beyond in order to maintain strict confidentiality, we cannot guarantee full, 100% privacy during phone calls and/or video chat sessions.
* If you need assistance locating an endocrinologist and/or mental health provider, We Are Diabetes can assist with this prior to program start. The Recovery Coaching Intensive Program requires its participants to agree to open communication between their treatment team and WAD in order to best work together on treatment goals.
Please note: This program is not covered by health insurance.